is a common distressing problem in most teenage girls.
Please follow my simple suggestions here.
1. Wash your face as frequently as possible.
2. Keep it dry all the time, oily skin causes more pimples
3. Do not consume spicy and oily foods.
4. Take lot of fruits and salads and drink plenty of water.
5. Use a clean tissue or towel to wipe your face.
6. Do not squeeze or try to peel the pimples.
7. The treatment you are currently on, seem to be fine. However, I feel adding Persol gel 2% topical ointment will help in faster recovery. It is available over the counter.
I hope this information helps you.