Having lot of pimples leaving dark spots. Coming in unaffected area. How to get rid of pimples?

hello doctor i am 19 years old female .i have a lot of pimples on my face and they are becoming dark spots and also pimples are attacking the unattackted part of skin..i am really tensed pls help me how i can get rid of this.. this condition is from past one month and from one week i am taking medicines-xinc tablet,azo 500,alcet 5mg,a-mycin lotoin and a soap after consulting a dermatologist .. i have fair,thin and dry skin
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012