Having loss of apetite, frequent urination, sleepiness, headaches, cramps . Pregnancy test negative. Still be pregnant?

hiii doctor , i was suppose to get my depo shot on feb 18 , and i didnt cause i had to renew my metro plus .. i ve been feeling weird , like dont eat much , i pee every 1hr , sleep alot during the day and at night im up..alil headaches . i also have cramps on my lower back and stomach .. i havent seen a period yet .. i took two pregnancy test , which came out negative ..can i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013