Having loose stools after giving birth. Had nerve damage during birth

I gave birth 3 weeks ago, I had a kiwi delivery, 2 deg tear and an episiotomy. I had my first stool movement after 3 days which was very loose and ever since then my stools have been very loose. I was on anti-biotics for the first week after delivery and therefore put the loose movement down to them but the problem still hasn t cleared up. I am going between 2 and 3 times a day. To make matters worse I am currently suffering incontenance due to nerve damage during birth which I am being told will get better. I am not eating anything different to what I was before I gave birth so am not putting it down to my diet . Please would you be able to explain why my stools have not firmed up. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011