Having loose stools, abdominal pains, unexpected weight loss and tiredness. Blood in stools and itching in anus. Cause?

For the past 2-3 months, I ve been experiencing thinner/looser stools/ diarrhea . I often feel like I ve not fully empties my bowels and feel like I need to empty them again just after going to the toilet. Sometimes quite moderate abdominal pain is relieved by going to the toilet. There has been no significant unexpected weight loss and I don t feel tired etc. For the past week, I ve experienced small bright red specs of what I believe to be blood in my stools but I ve also had itching to my anus which I believe could be caused by haemorrhoids? I am extremely scared of the possibility of bowel cancer . If it helps, I am a 20 year old male with no history of bowel cancer in my family.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012