Having loose motion during pregnancy will affect the baby ?

i am devi 5th weeks pergancy.i am having loose motion .its normal or not.whether it will affect my baby or not Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your qu
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
yes defiantly it will affect both of urs hydration so dont let it to have any more watery stool beware it will harm u too ur fetus.go nto general physician to resolve it other wise u will get dehydrated and then u need iv line electrolytes
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello devi,
welcome to HCM
loose motions could be result of dietary changes or due to hormonal changes.
take small and frequent foods instead 3 heavy meals
hydrate you body by taking ORS will help in restoring electrolytes.
if it persists consult a doctor.
take care