Having loose bowel movements. Feeling gassy and stomach ache. Is it due to taking enough enough fiber?

Hi for the past two weeks I have had a watery stool . I do not have the urge to go to the bathroom frequently like when people have diarrhea . I am not sure why I have it. Could it be possible that I am not getting enough fibre? I do not have a fever and i have not been vomiting . But when i go to the bathroom I am a little gassy and have a stomach ache. But when i am done in the washroom i am fine.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012