Having liver cirrhosis and kidney stones. Not able to eat, fatigue. What should I do to improve my health?

dear sir / madam I am suffering from liver cirrhosis disease since 2008 . I am taking ursocol 300 2 times / ocid d 1 time. every is going stable but I can do work because of I tied quickly and I have to take rest to stable again . I can nt eat properly . I have kidney stones in my both kidney s . LFT report is T.Protein 6.79/ TOTAL BILIRUBIN 2.15 / sgot 50 /sgpt 29 hb- 10.2 please suggest me what i do to improve my health
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013