Having lime green discharge, chronic headache, stomach burning, vaginal itching. Symptoms of cervical cancer or an infection?

Ive Ben having lime green discharge everyday when I pee , chronic headache , stomache burning above belly button area , dirreaha , dry heaving , scratchy throat waking up, slight itching inside the vaginal area, I have hpv which I m well aware , and a low immune system due to psyorasis ,I m on the patch for birth control ... Also recently I was told I had abnormal cell in my cervix I have an scope apointment next month but all I Ben feeling I wanna get an apointment sooner But they tell me cervix cancer takes a long time to do damage and there earliest is next move are these statins something else or related Internet says yellow/green /lime green is associated with infection
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012