Having lighter periods with light discharge. HPT negative. What's happening ?

Hi, my period was due on February 4th, 26 days from the last. I see brown blood only when I wipe, yesterday & today. My last period was January 10-12th and those three days I only saw red blood when I would wipe. My period before that was December 16th-18th and was light but definately present. The last time I had intercourse was December 11th. I took three pregnancy tests , the most recent about two weeks ago, and all came back negative. What could possibly be happening?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Based on the lrovided symptoms there ciuld be many causes for such a presentation like infections, hormonal imbalances, birth control, pre-menopause, etc.

I would recommend a pregnancy test yet again this time using an early morning urine sample, and you may have to visit a doctor to find the exact cause for your symptoms. Your age is a vital factor, so please do provide all your details to your doctor.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.