Having light, short periods. Having foetal type of movements. Pregnancy tests negative. Suggestions?

I have negative results for pregnancy and still have my period, however for the past 4 or 5 months my period has been different. First it was very light and lasted 3 days as opposed to lasting about 5-6 regular days with being very light for the remaining 2 or 3 days a total of 7-9 days. Another month I had a 4-5 day period proceeding light brown. Iv e also had regular periods, but their only lasting about half the amount of time they did prior. About 2ish months ago, I started having sharp, moving pain in my upper right abdomen . The pain would move from the front center and wrap around to the right side of my back, lasting maybe 3-5 seconds. This lasted off and on for almost 3 weeks. I went to a walk-in clinic, they said I was negative for pregnancy. In the last 2 weeks since my neg. test, my family Dr. has had my gull bladder checked and was told that s fine. Today they checked my kidneys. I am waiting on those results. For the last month or more I have been feeling movement on my left side, middle and right. I have 2 children that are in elementary and middle school and the movement feels like those a fetus would produce. I have also felt something in the upper middle abdomen that felt like it rolled. Am I going crazy?! I never had thoughts of being pregnant even with my period being different but now having movement has me worried! I am stressed out!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Your history of illness mentioned in the query is very ambiguous .
But I reached a conclusion that it might be due to hormonal imbalance.
Get in blood for estrogen, F S H/ L H ratio , androgen level .
Get in ultrasound of abdomen for uterus and ovaries .
Consult a gynaecologist and get his opinion.