Having light brown discharge instead of period. HPT negative. Food tasting different. Very tired and moody, back aches. Why no flow during period?

Im having brown/light brown discharge in place of my period.. almost no discharge now and still no period. 2 days after period was supposed to start i took HPT and it was negative. Also food is tasting different to me. Very tired and moody too. I dont have any pain in my abdominals or pelvic area but lower back aches. No pain during sex either. Do you have any idea whats going on?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012