Having light bleeding, bloating, cramps, vivid dreams, dizziness after blastocyst transfer during IVF. Chances of pregnancy?

Doing IVF had a 6 day blastocyst transfer on a Wednesday, following Monday had brown spotting, followed by light pinkish blood all day on the Tuesday. Woke Wednesday morning to what seemed to resemble heavy bleed , after wiping away the excess back to very light bleed. Could I still have a chance of being pregnant??? On cyclogest 400mg 1 at night & 1 in the morning, had loads of symptoms, bloating , cramping, vivid dreams, wooziness/ dizziness but all these could be associated with the cyclogest and I m on tablets for high blood pressure which could have resulted in the wooziness/dizziness. Blood pressure was closely monitored during IVF
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012