Having late periods, brownish discharge, stomach sickness, heavy breathing, chills, vomitting. Pregnancy test faintly positive. Suggestions?

I was 3 days laye for my period i had really bad cramps in the back of the legs in my his and in the cheeks of my butt which is weird im never late my cycle is 26 days i took a pregnancy test which it look lis a very faint line was there then i started spotting browinsh discharge and now its a heavy flow i feel sick to my stomache breathing hard and have the chills some vomitting?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013