Having knee pain, difficulty walking. Had operation in knee due to tumour. Tried heat, ice and anti-inflammatory pills. Should I seek medical help?

For 21/2 weeks I have been having knee pain , my knee is bent and I can t get it straight, the pain is unbarable when I walk, it started at work, at first it would come and go, but one night it would not stop hurting, so I limp since then. even at night it hurts when I try to change side in bed. I have had 3 operations to this knee due to a tumor , but the pain seems different this time. I have tried heat, ice and anti-inflamatory pills that my doctor gave me for my ciatic nerve on my right leg due to 3 broken vertabre in my lower back. should I seek medical help.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012