Having kidney stones. Taken depo shots. Previous kidney stones surgically removed. Advise?

I had a child April 11. , 2012. 4weeks after I had a Depo shot (first time ever) and bled for 5months straight. I did not continue on with the shots after the first injection. In addition, within 6weeks after havin my child, I had two kidney stones in my left kidney. They were surgically removed. As of January 2013, I now have three stones back again. Two in my right and one in my left. I have heard many stories that the Depo shot may cause kidney stones. Is it possible that this one Depo shot has caused my kidney stone appearances?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013