Having kidney stone, blood in urine, pain in urethra. Solution?

I was in the ER on Oct 9th this year with another 4 mm stone . I believe it has not all passed. I have strained my urine and only got a few tiny stones. I went to the Urgent care a week later with very bloody urine and he gave me antibiotics in case I was getting a bladder infection . That did not help, so I went back to the ER about a week and a half ago and that doctor did nothing for me except tell me I did still have a lot of blood in my urine and gave me pain meds. I have a lot of stones as it is in my kidneys, most of them 3 mm or larger, total of about 17 in all. I feel as though this stone is still lodged in my ureter because I feel it sometimes and still have pain and blood. The worst issue is my urethra pain, especially on the left side. It feels like I have to urinate round the clock. The only relief is to take pain meds or put heat on the area. I have no insurance because I lost my job and it is really worrying me due to the fact it has gone on so long and this pain in my urethra is not an infection, and I have tried Azo over the counter and that does nothing. Help me.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012