Having itchy skin, petechiae on scratching, sinus type headaches, Type 1 diabetic with hypothyroiditis.

I AM SOON TO BE 40 YRS OLD. OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS I VE DEVELOPED ITCHY SKIN. IT SEEMS THAT EVERY FEW DAYS I HAVE A DIFFERENCE ITCHY SPOT OR SPOTS. SOMETIMES I SCRATCH THROUGH MY CLOTHES AND THEN NOTICE A HUGE AMOUNT OF PETECHIAE. I VE ALSO HAD AN INCREASE IN SINUS TYPE HEADACHES , MOSTLY ON THE LEFT EYEBROW. I M HAVING A SCAN IN MAY, SCHED BY THE ENT . I AM A TYPE I DIABETIC WITH HYPOTHYROIDITIS, BOTH DX D ABOUT 12 YRS AGO. ABOUT A MONTH AGO I AWOKE AND THE TOP OF MY LEFT HAND WAS COVERED IN PETECHIA, SAW MY DR AND HE DISMISSED IT.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012