Having itchy skin on hand, hurts when put warm water. Liver pot or abnormal cell?

For a about a year and half, a 1.5 cm round light brown, itchy area on my right hand has basically stayed the same. It reminds me of those "liver spots." No growth or surface changes. No scaling, peeling- just occasionally very itchy and when very warm water hits it, it hurts; none of the skin around it does that. I am thinking it probably is abnormal cells-- what is your professional impression? Thank you... Annella C.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013