Having itchy skin. Gets black raised spots and bleeds after scratching. Family history of itchy skin. Suggest some medicine?

Hi, I have a serious skin problem.. Its inherited from my mother.. its basically related to itching.. My mother is suffering from itching problem from the past 10 years .. we have consulted soo many doctors but all in vain.. please note that me and my mother are suffering from facial itching and now there are so many itchy rashes on my face too.. After itching, i have felt red rashes on my face and now there are soo many black raised spots too .. more over, i feel itching in stomach and on my back also.. Its unbearable in summers.. I itch until my skin peel off and start bleeding .. its getting worse day by day.. I am facing this problem for 4-5 years .. .Please help and recommend any thing for me and my mother also..
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012