Having itchy rashes on shoulder and belly button area. Is it eczema?

I have a rash and would like to know if it s eczema or not? Just trying to see if its something minor or something itches once in awhile. And i have an area on my shoulder and around belly button area. And its been there for a few months. Was hoping it would go away but hasnt. I can take a picture. And by outing my Italy s here(JMN) I hereby agree that I feel this is not a HIPPA violation and i am asking for free advice and I take all responsibilities therefor after.. Try to cover both parties :)
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012