Having itchy rashes on chest, shoulders, back, face and arms after eating chocolate cake. Is it food allergy?

Hi. I m 31years old. I have goose bumps like rash on my chest , shoulders, back, face, arms for the last 3 days.its itchy also. I had some chocolate cake on saturday in the evening I notice rash on my chest..on sunday I had some cake again after two hours my arms started itching I notice some more rash on my back, shoulders today even on my face..I never had any type of rash before..I would like to ask if I could be allergic to some kind of food?as it never happened to me before..and I havent got any contact with any plants as I was at home all weekend..
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012