Having itchy around stomach, chest and legs. Urine color from brown, orange to green. Pain in the lower stomach. Suggest

for a time now ive been very itchy around my stomach and chest and sometimes my legs, my legs are very dry and some times bleed while am itching. Also i get weeks of no appetite at all to going eating every minuet also i only go toilet 3 times a day and go 12 hours without needing it at all and not long ago i had brown urine but from then on its been orange or green i cant remember the last time i had yellow urine. but i also have IBS and sometime have a shooting pain in my lower stomach always when i lean forward but sometimes it can move to my left side?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013