Having itching, dry patches on neck, nipples, legs. Dry mouth, cracked lips. Matter of concern?

Im 49 year old female. On lisinopril hydrochlorothiazide 20mg for high blood pressure. About once a month, I get this intense itching around my neck, my nipples, the back of my legs and calves all at the same time. This last for several days and leaves a dry patch sore. Then I notice it s starts becoming painful to sit down. So I started googling and it seems like the inguinal lymph nodes swell are hot and become red and sore and itch. I m thinking it s hormonal but my Gyn said no. I had a emergency hysterectomy while i was out of town in the summer of 2011 loosing lots of blood. Needed 6 transfusions. Anyway, I had endometial hyperplasia complex no atipia. But I had the hysterectomy done with the morselator, not the best dession I ever made and my doc was not happy about, but I just wanted to be home and that was the fastest way. Anyway now I m concerned if that is what s going on or something else. Not sure if related but I have severe dry eyes with plugs the slit test was 1. That was in 2010. Now I m noticing my mouth is very very dry - in the day tongue sticks to gums with mouth closed and at night feels like I turtles mouth. Lips cracked and peel off teeth. My body can t sweat or rarely, just my for head and scalp. Should I be concerned? On my last Pap (Nov) I had a mild dysplasia, doc will see me next Nov. My mammogram (Nov) saw something and wants to see me in 6 months. Last summer I was vitamin D deficient and was on 50,000 ICU for 60 days.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013