Having itching and swelling in the right eye. Dry skin around the eye. Lubrex and and rapidon eye drops prescribed. Need a solution

hi doc, iam 23 yr old young dentist .. m suffering from itching followed by swelling in my right eye from past 2-3 weeks and now the skin around my eye has dried n wrinkled. i had consulted an opthalmologist and was prescribed with LUBREX eye drops and RAPIDON eye drops. its been 10 days m using it and it hasnt reduced my discomfort please help with a possible solution. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013