Having itchiness and swelling on cheeks ad near eyes, red bumps over eyelids. Using hydrocortisone cream, calmoseptine ointment ,diaper rash cream. Should I keep using the cream?

I used a paint spray for the first time and i started to have quite bad swelling and itchness around my eyes and cheek. My doctor prescribed to use hydrocortizon cream one or two times and then use a cortiseptine ointment ,diaper rash cream. I thinly applied hydrocortizon cream once and cortiseptine ointment twice around itchy red bumpy swelling eyes at bed time. It has been almost a week but its very itchy and still swollen.It has been a week since i had these symptoms. I had red bumps on my upper eyelids on the first day and the next day i had a really bad swelling that i couldnt even open my eyes well. For about two days eyes were very swollen and puffy but got little bit better than the first day. And then i used crems for a couple days. Should I keep using the cream? How long would it take to get healed completely
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012