Having issues with regurgitating foam. Have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, bulging discs, periodically take Ranitidine. Solution ?

I am having issues with regurgitating foam. Did so 3 times and then threw up foam and a thick mucus followed by the dinner that I had eaten about an hour before. I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome , bulging discs between L2-L5 and a herniated disc at L5-S1. Do not take any prescription medications or over the counted except for antacids. I take 4-10 antacids a day, everyday.I do periodically take Ranitidine when I know I m going to be eating spicy food.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013