Having irritation and pain while urinating, blood in stools. What could be reason?

my 5 year daughter is having irritation and pain while urinating, blood in her stools . She has been given antibiotics so that irritation part is controlled but the normal stool is still coming with blood drops. After taking the antibiotics since last 3 days, she did pass the stool for 2 days but yesterday night, she did and again it had blood drops in it. The doctor has asked me to get her Urine culture and Stool culture done but if she is not passing the stool in the morning, then how can i get it done? What could be the reason for her blood in stools and lack of appetite along with irritation ?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013