Having irregular spotting, after normal periods, cramps, back ache, muscle ache, are sexually active

I had my period on the 26th of march till the 30th march then 10 days later on roughly the 4th till the 7th April i had some slight spotting. At the same time i had some very light cramps, hardly anything! the cramps are still carrying on from the 4th only slightly and now and then. I woke up on the 11th April to some very slight spotting and this carried on till the 13th April. On the 11th i also woke up with some lower back ache and bottom/top leg muscle ache which felt like i had pulled something. Me and my partner are very sexually active.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013