Having irregular periods, taking Contraceptive. Have spotting and cramps. Am I pregnant?

I m on the pill , and have been for over two years. I m on the one where you only get your period every three months, and one of the months I took two pills late. It s now on the last week and I still haven t gotten my full on period 4 days into the placebo pills. I have spotting and cramps but not my normal period. Am I pregnant? Or can I still get my period? PLEASE HELP.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
With regular use of the birth control, chances of pregnancy are very remote.
Please check for a pregnancy with your home pregnancy test so you can be sure.
Also, with 3 monthly pills, it is very common to have delayed periods or scanty menstrual bleeding.
do not worry about this.
Continue taking the pills as prescribed.
Do not miss a dose.
Check for pregnancy.
have regular follow up visits with your health care provider.