Having irregular periods, taken medicines, have heavy bleeding. U/S shows endometrial thickness. Solution?

i m 34 years of age, from beganing i have irregular periods, same with my mother, earlier their is skipping of 3 to 4 months after taking pill it get regular for 5 to 6 month or more but cycle repeted again & again now i m facing the problem of more then 15 to 20 days bleeding for stopping i take pills after consulting gynae i have ultrasound , in that my endrometral thickness shows 13.9mm. please help me out.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013