Having irregular periods, pain in belly button, knife stabbing pain in uterus, feels nausea, diarrhoea. Cure?

I m a 26 year old female. Have had one child at 18. Always had regular periods 26 days apart. Period was 8 days early last 4 days when normal is 7. Been off period for over a week. Now have sharp pain one inch below my belly button. When I walk feels like a knife being jabbed into my uterus with each step. Standing straight yields same result. Sitting down pain is more of a dull ache. Nausea later at night no vomitting. Diahrrea as well. Can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012