Having irregular periods, not able to ovulate normally. Given primolut N. Having heavy periods. Trying to concieve. Suggestions?

Hello name is daisy frm doc placed me on primolut N for 15days cos I haven t seen my period in 2months after I had a dand c,..I wasn t really ready then.Now my period is is d 3rd day.heavy and painful.I wanted to ask if I ll be able to ovulate normally as I am trying to have a baby again?I also have a case of being unable to ovulate normally and irregular menstruation .I am 29years Old.Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer