Having irregular periods, getting periods once in 3 months, less bleeding. Can I use deviry?

Dear Doctor, I am suffering from irregular periods since I got matured. I got regular periods as long as I took treatment. Once I stop it, I am getting periods once only in 3 months, that too spotting. Last month, I got period and was very less bleeding . After 10 days of period, spotting started and still going on. I would like to get some suggestion, if I have to use medicine to stop bleeding or to get normal bleeding at once. How can using of Deviry help in this case? Please help me doctor. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013