Having irregular periods, feels discomfort. History of high blood pressure, bladder problem, kidney removed. Cause?

My period has been irregular for years & I dnt kno why?I bleed all month wit a few days off in mostly spotting but there are days when the flow is heavy&very painful. If im nt cramping i always have a feeling of discomfort.I hv a history of high blood pressure , bladder/eurethra problems(had many op s for this) & also had my kidney removed in 08 , Iv also been feeling confused, dizzy, tired,naar and have a weird tingling sensation in my hands. What do you think it could be?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012