Having irregular periods even after taking progyluton. Time taken by medicine to regulate menstrual cycle?

hi.. i have problem of irregular bleeding even three times in a month so i am taking progyluton tablets since last month. i have started second pack after giving break of seven days but the irregularity of cyles is still not set so tell me how much time this med could take to regulate my menstural cycle and secondly if i forgett or miss to take any single dose a day then what it effects? sana ...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013