Having irregular periods, brown spotting after child birth. On birth control. Missed one, took it in the morning. Continue from night?

Hi..;) i just want to ask,after two months of giving birth of my second baby,i got my regular period(7 days) but in the following four months i never had my period again,but then the last two months i had this super sticky & super dark brown spotted menstration,and i am worried about my menstrual disorder .this last seven days,i take daphne pill for my birth controll on my third spotted dark brown menstration and i missed one last nyt, i taked it in the morning and the next is the following night again to continue the flow of my daphne pills.what i ve done is right doc...? Thank you to your respons..;) hiens;)
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
May 2013
Some amount of hormonal fluctuation is common while giving the breast feeding.
That may be responsible for your irregular cycles.
Brown colored blood usually indicates collected blood.
As you are taking, progesterone only pills, if you forget to take one pill, that should be taken within 3 hours.
If you miss one pill completely in one day, the protection can not be expected.
And you have to use additional contraceptive method for one week.
For more details :