Having irregular periods. Took prometrium 200mg. Will i get pregnant? Dosage of prometrium 200mg?

im married & having irregular mentural i consulted from a gynocologist ..he advised me to take prometrium 200mg per day to 14days until 3 months...i started it from this month 1st -14th & im having my periods from today the question is if i will be pregnant from next month, then what should i do want to stop taking the third month 14 tablets or i should be take it continuosly? expecting a good feedback from you....
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012