Having irregular periods. Scan showed retroverted and bulky uterus. Can I conceive?

my report says that uterus is retroverted in position and bulky in size meauring 9.3*6.4*6.00 cms dimension. there is hypoechoic nodule noted in anterior aspect of body of uterus measures 2.8 vms i n daimeter. endometrial thickness is 10 mms .right ovary is enlaged measures 5.9 * 5.0 cms in dimension. solitary thinwalled cyst nited in it measures 4.3 *4.0 cms in diameter. I have irreular periods and slightly more bleeding than normal during last 8 months. can i concieve , what should be done ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013