Having irregular periods. Not cured by gynae CVP. What treatment or medication should be done?

i am 32 yr married woman i have 5 yr old son my married life is from last 6 yrs recently i have problem of irregular period and that period sometime goes 15 days i have bleeding continue sly from last 3 December my last month period is on 10 Nov 2012 i visited to gynecology doctor she prescribed me Gynec CVP but all in vain my bleeding is starting heavily i am now very irritate due to this issue please help to stop bleeding ............
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012