Having irregular periods. Not controlled by birth control pills. Getting mild fever. Should I be worried?

Hello. I have been having some trouble with irregular periods for about eight mths and have seen my OBGY about 4 times for this problem and each time I am told everything is ok, they switched my birth control a couple of times and that hasnt seemed to work. I wasnt really worried about it until i started noticing that i am almost always running a mild fever between 99 and 100. Should i be worried about this?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012