Having irregular periods. Hormonal tests showing imbalance. What can I do?

I am 31 years old I have problem with my periods before was imbalnce but now if I take medicine than I get period some time with medicine I do not have period Doctor advised me for Harmones test I have all harmones test reports it say your harmones is imblance and Doctor told me your stage is like early menopausing stage I am worried please advised me what I can do?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
i feel it should be a problem of irregular menses. it could be due to hormonal changes in your body. please see your gynaecologist as soon as possible and seek a remedy