Having irregular periods. Have pelvic an back pain. Diagnosed with UTI. On antibiotics. Started spotting, feels weak. Concerned

Since start of year i have been having irregular periods,they have been getting closer together , my last period wended 13 days ago and that lasted for three weeks i constantly have pelvic pain and severe pack pain .i got diagnosed with a uti and am on my secont lot of antibiotics which dont seem to be working,i have came on my period, AGAIN today, i have been spotting inbetween periods i have no energy at all , i dont seem to be able to do simple evertday tasks like if i do the dishes i will be in agony for hours afterwards,plz help i am atmy whits end xx
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012