Having irregular periods. Always have protected sex using condom. Missed periods. Pregnant?

Hi my names Tania Im 21 and a mother of a year old girl. Basically my period its not regular at all, December 28th i saw my period and it last till the 2nd or 3rd of January. so i thought i was going to see it again on the last week of January but i didn t today its the 7th of February and still no period. I m a bit confused because i always use protection (condom).. what should i do? any reason to be worried? thanks for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013