Having internal vaginal burning, hurts to urinate, thick white vaginal discharge. Due to fitting mirena coil?

Hi, i am having bouts of internal vaginal burning. It doesn t hurt to urinate. It was feeling better after a week, I had sex and the pain was awful for about 3 hours. I have in the past been told i may have contact dermatitis as I used to suffer with thrush like symptoms after sex but my candida tests came back clear. Do you think i could be suffering with the same allergic reaction but internally and if so how do i treat this? i am wary to put my steroid cream inside me. or could i be allergic to semen? although this reaction has just started up. I have noticed my discharge is quite thick and white and tastes extremely bitter could this be causing the discomfort? I have recently had the mirena coil fitted could the hormones be causing these symptoms? i used to suffer with a similar problem about 10 years ago and i was on the contraceptive pill then.....please give me some advice its driving me crazy. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  111 Awaiting Answer