Having intermittent sharp pain in upper arm. Had Brachial Plexus injury affecting arm previously. Suggestions?

Have had nerve entrapment issues w Brachial Plexus injury effecting right arm last year. Chiropractic helped that as a last resort . Had Rotator cuff type pain right shoulder that has disipated somewhat. Now internittent sharp pain right upper arm lasts approx 6 secs then goes away but stops me in my tracks. feels like a cross between muscular and nerve pain . happens every 5 mins apporx.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013