Having intercourse with girl who has multiple partners okay, AIDS if have multiple partners?

Hello sir,

If I have a sex with a girl who had a sex with multiple guys ( may be appx 4 to 5 guys) without candoms..but she is fit and fine and healthy ( no deasese)...any problem to hav a sex with her without candom?? but she is not a call girl..??

2. does aids come to the women who have multiple sex contact with guys?

3. does ADis come to a Man who hava sex contact with multiful girls ( freshers) who are vergine OR 2 or 3 affairs?
kindly answer me all 3 question ...thanks a lot
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013