Having intense pain, headaches and stomach cramps. Received cortizone injections shots. Body feels hot to touch. Should I visit doctor?

I revived cortizone injections shots in my neck at 3 yesterday along with some form of muscle relaxants in my shoulders. I have pretty intense pain, especially on my left side along with headaches and stomach cramps. I am also very hot to the touch. Is this normal or should I contact my doctor. Also, I did have two glasses of wine last night, would that have impacted anything?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013