Having infection in ear and hollowness sensation. MRI scan normal. What is going on?

last oct 2011 i started to have problem with my ears then the doc found i had major infection in the right ear ,Well that all cleared up but i still have a hollowness sensation in my ears and this is driving me nuts . I have had an mir done and it all came back good i think it has something to do with my sinuses but not really sure .I do not have this all the time but every day this goes on. i do get my ustation tubes opened up . I do snort warm salty water up my nose both sides My nose doc says everything is good but i know i am not and it feels like a hollow feeling
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012