Having indigestion, pain in chest while passing stool. What is happening?

random I know - but perhaps just indigestion.... when i get the urge to go to the toilet ie number 2 s i get this strange pain in my chest and back like indigestion - it is quite intense - however when i go to the toilet and after about 20 mins the pain in my chest and back kinda goes away - is does panic me a little sometimes which I am sure makes it worse - ps the above does not happen everytime i have the urge to go to the toilet but i am noticing it happens more in the later day or evening....??
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
  Anonymous's Response

My suggestion is you go to your family doctor or emergency for test.

I am sorry to hear.

I wish you well.