Having incomplete voiding while urination. Kidney, urine tests done. Is it gardnerella vaginalis? Do men get it?

Hi doctor, my urologist noticed that my urination was not complete and there was incomplete voiding. They suspected strictures and did cystoscopy and nothing was found - no stones, no tumours no strictures. Did ultrasound of prostate, bladder and kidney -all okay. In the end, the urologist told me i have a lazy bladder and i must void it twice to make sure my bladder is empty. No need for any catheters as my condition is not bad. After a week, I got a call from my urogolist saying my urine test results are out and I have gardnerella vaginalis. While I have started taking the antibiotics prescribed, mt question is do you think my incomplete voiding could be because of gardnerella vaginalis? I cant find symptoms of gardnerella vaginalis in MEN any where.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013